Monday, April 5, 2010

My new blog!

Just about everyone in the industry seems to be blogging these days. To be honest, I've been a little nervous to start. So many things have run through my head: Will this take up too much time? Will anyone read what I write? Will it be a valuable resource for my clients with so many other blogs out there?

Either way, I'm excited about my venture into the world of blogging and hope to inspire you with fun facts about events, weddings and all things creative and fabulous!

More to come soon!
Kelley

1 comment:

  1. Kelley, Congratulations on the launch of your blog! With your dazzling talent and ingenuity, I have no doubt your tidbits and shared stories will help brides, party planners and party-goers alike! I can't wait to hear more from Kelley Cannon Events!

    ReplyDelete