Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year, Buffer You?



It's the New Year and you know what that means...time to make some resolutions and hopefully this year, see them past the second week of January! Like many of you, I overindulged this holiday season and came home with a few extra, unwelcome lbs.

My goals this year are to eat better and commit more time to working out to achieve my weight loss goals and to live a healthier overall lifestyle. What are yours?

For many brides, it's to look amazing in their wedding gown when their big day finally rolls around. If that is your goal this year, I'd like to introduce you to the fabulous Melissa Farley (pictured left in Runner's World Magazine) of Fit-Trition and her "Buff Brides" Series.

A former DC bride, Personal Trainer & Holistic Nutritionist, Melissa will work with you to get you in your best shape before your wedding day. It entails a 6-month program designed for 2 personal training sessions a week, for a total of 48 sessions. It also includes a nutrition consultation, custom meal plan, kitchen makeover, and cooking tips and recipes.

Here is a testimonial from a recent bride:
Prior to working out with Melissa, my workout experience had not been very
effective. I found myself doing the same old thing without any drive
or result. Melissa brings a tremendous amount of enthusiasm, energy and
experience to every workout. I am consistently and constantly challenged by
new exercises and routines. My body literally shrunk in weeks of working
out with Melissa and following her nutritional advice. I loved working with
someone who KNOWS how to achieve results! I wholeheartedly recommend Melissa for all she has done for me and for her energy, professionalism, knowledge and enthusiasm! -Former Bride Tara Morrissey

For more information on Melissa, Fit-Trition and the services she offers, please visit her website or her blog.

Whatever your New Year's goals may be, I wish you lots of luck in achieving them! Remember, one day of slacking doesn't mean that you've failed. Start again the next day with renewed energy!

Melissa on her wedding day- 7/31/10:



(Photo credit: 4eyesphotography)

No comments:

Post a Comment