Monday, October 4, 2010

Etsy Love: Sunshine & Ravioli

I, like many of you, am obsessed with Etsy! I was just placing an order for a client of mine (some really cute table numbers and signs for their reception in November) and decided to peruse the site to see what other goodies I could find.

How excited was I to stumble upon Sunshine & Ravioli! They have a lot of different vintage inspired items, from Save-the-Dates, favors, raffle tickets, invitations, bookmarks and much, much more! So many would be excellent for a Fall wedding! Check out some of my favs:

I love these cones for favors or for serving a treat at the reception!


Love these save the dates!






Thank you gift/favor tags




Fairytale theme anyone?


Definitely check out the Sunshine & Ravioli site to see if they have anything that might work for you! They love custom work, so don't be shy to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment